The Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Program focuses on computer applications, preparing professionals with the necessary skills to use, design and develop ICT solutions in economic, social and cultural environments. These technologies involve: computer programming, information systems, software engineering, database applications, internet applications, business creation and management, as well as technological applications for education and communication. It is a short interdisciplinary bachelor’s program, consisting of 6 semesters, with classes from Monday to Saturday.
The program aims to:
- provide the theoretical and practical grounding that will enable graduates to use effectively the current digital resources, as well as to keep up with the emergence and development of new digital technologies;
- provide the theoretical and practical grounding that will enable graduates to propose models for processes and problem solutions in economic, social and cultural environments with the use of digital resources;
- train graduates for the planning, implementation and management of Information Technologies (IT) infrastructure for companies and organizations;
- stimulate creativity and entrepreneurship, while equipping students with critical, ethical and social thinking;
- promote the integration of the university with society taking into account the regional socio-economic needs for the training of qualified professionals.
Program length: 2.880 class hours (50min) = 2400 h.
Time limit for degree completion: Minimum: 3 years / Maximum: 5 years
Address: Campus Jardim das Avenidas, Rod. Governador Jorge Lacerda, 3201 – Jardim das Avenidas – Araranguá – SC CEP 88.906-072
Courses are held in the evening.
6 semesters (3 years)
+55 48 3721.6448 / 3721-4680