Objective: The Graduate Program in Medical Sciences (PPGCM) aims to prepare highly qualified professionals to produce innovative research that advances scientific knowledge in the area of Medical Sciences.
Type: Academic master’s degree and doctoral degree.
Areas of Concentration:
Lines of Research:
– Adult diseases: clinical and epidemiological research;
– Maternal and child health: research on health promotion and injury prevention;
– Health education and information;
– Experimental models in surgical procedures;
– Cellular and molecular mechanisms involved in pathogenesis and therapeutic responses of chronic diseases;
– Cellular and molecular mechanisms involved in the pathogenesis and therapeutic responses of airway inflammation.
Contact: email@example.com |+55 (48) 3721-9150