Find the information you are looking for here.
1. Which undergraduate programs does UFSC offer?
2. How can I apply for admission as a degree-seeking student?
There are several ways to apply at UFSC as a regular student:
For transfer and returning, the Student Administration Department (DAE) publishes a public call every semester, following the Academic Calendar, informing the seats available in each undergraduate program for transfer (to students coming from other higher education institutions), returning (to students who already graduated or that have studied at UFSC) and for changing degree program (to current students at UFSC). Rules are available in the Resolution no. 17/CUn/97.
3. Where can I have access to the undergraduate course descriptions?
4. Where can I find information about UFSC’s academic departments?
5. Where can I find the academic calendar?
1. Which graduate programs (master’s and doctoral degree) does UFSC offer?
See the list of graduate programs here.
2. Which graduate certificate programs are offered by UFSC?
See the list of current certificate programs here.
3. What are the procedures for foreign degree recognition?
International students or visitors
1. Where can I find information about exchange programs?
Go to SINTER’s website.
2. What are the procedures for applying at UFSC as an exchange student?
If you are an undergraduate student, check the procedures here.
If you are a graduate student, contact the graduate program of your interest.
3. What are UFSC’s partner institutions?
4. What are the procedures for visiting UFSC?
Phone: +55 48 3721-9000
Online phone directory: http://www.telefones.ufsc.br