Objective: The Graduate Program in Plant Genetic Resources (PPGRGV) aims to prepare graduates capable of characterizing, conserving, managing, and improving domesticated and non-domesticated plant genetic resources, using appropriate technologies and methodologies.
Type: Academic master’s degree and doctoral degree.
Area of Concentration: Plant Genetic Resources.
Lines of Research:
– Reproductive Biology and Gene Flow;
– Characterization, Collection and Conservation of Germplasm;
– Ecology and Sustainable Plant Management;
– Developmental Physiology and Metabolism;
– Genetics and Plant Breeding.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | +55 (48) 3721-5333