Objective: The Graduate Program in Agroecosystems (PPGA) aims at investigating, understanding and transforming the relations of the rural area, in all its dimensions, developing wide-ranging intelligence aligned with the competence to interpret, build and relate specific knowledge that is appropriate to each reality.
Type: Academic master’s degree and doctoral degree.
Areas of Concentration:
Rural Development and Environmental Performance.
Lines of Research:
– Agroecosystemic Approaches of Productive Processes;
– Animal Ethology, Husbandry and Welfare;
– Evolution, Management and Conservation of Agrobiodiversity;
– Family Farming, New Ruralities and Rural Territories;
– Dynamics of Socio-Ecological Systems.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | +55 (48) 3721-5341 | +55 (48) 3721-4740