Objective: The Graduate Program in Chemical Engineering (PPGENQ) aims to prepare highly qualified professors, researchers and professionals capable of contributing to the development and creation of new technologies adequate to the Brazilian reality.
Type: Academic master’s degree and doctoral degree.
Area of Concentration: Development of Chemical and Biotechnological Processes.
Lines of Research:
– Chemical Reaction Engineering and Materials Development;
– Genomic and Biomedical Engineering;
– Transport Phenomena and Porous Media;
– Process Modeling, Optimization and Control;
– Biotechnological Processes;
– Thermodynamics and Separation Processes.
Contact: email@example.com | +55 (48) 3721-2501