Objective: The Graduate Program in Collective Health (PPGSC) aims at preparing highly qualified health professionals, committed to the advancement of knowledge and innovation, for the practice of teaching, research, outreach, management and healthcare in the field of Collective Health.
Type: Academic master’s degree and doctoral degree.
Areas of Concentration:
Human Sciences and Health Policies.
Lines of Research:
– Communicable Disease Epidemiology;
– Non-Communicable Disease and Injury Epidemiology (D);
– Non-Communicable Disease Epidemiology and External Causes of Mortality;
– Oral Health Epidemiology;
– Social Inequalities in Health;
– Social Inequalities in Health (D);
– Planning and Evaluation of Health Services, Programs and Systems;
– Primary Health Care;
– Bioethics and Collective Health;
– Collective Mental Health;
– Sociology and Collective Health;
– Violence and Health.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | +55 (48) 3721-6130