Objective: The Graduate Program in Dentistry (PPGO) aims to produce knowledge and prepare highly qualified professionals to work with teaching, research and outreach in the field of Dentistry.
Type: Academic master’s degree and doctoral degree.
Areas of Concentration:
Dentistry in Collective Health.
Lines of Research:
– Child and Adolescent Health Care;
– Oral Rehabilitation Studies;
– Adult and Elderly Health Care;
– New Technologies and Clinical and Laboratory Properties of Restorative and Aesthetic Biomaterials;
– Clinical, Imaging and Histopathological Studies and Use of Information and Telecommunication Technology in the Approach of Stomatognathic System Diseases;
– Study of Cellular and Molecular Events Involved in Physiological and Pathological Processes of Dental Interest;
– Clinical and Laboratory Studies in Endodontics;
– Development, Analysis and Study of Materials in Periodontics, Implant Dentistry and Oral Rehabilitation;
– Collective Oral Health: Policies, Services, Education, Ethics and Epidemiology.
Contact: email@example.com | +55 (48) 3721-6132