Objective: The Graduate Program in Education (PPGE) aims to:
- prepare highly qualified educators who are committed to the advancement of knowledge for the development of research, teaching, outreach and other professional activities in educational institutions of all levels and in other fields where educational work is needed;
- encourage the production and socialization of knowledge in the education field, through preparation of dissertations and theses, publication of research papers and other types of knowledge dissemination;
- contribute to a continuous and critical reflection about Brazilian public education.
Type: Academic master’s degree and doctoral degree
Area of Concentration: Education.
Lines of Research:
– Education and Communication;
– Education and Childhood;
– Work, Education and Policies;
– Individuals, Educational Processes and Teaching;
– Philosophy of Education;
– Sociology and History of Education.
Contact: email@example.com | +55 (48) 3721-2251