Objective: The Graduate Program in Electrical Engineering (PPGEEL) aims to develop research and prepare professionals with high academic level who are able to meet the society’s interests and the competitive needs of the productive sector, integrating the university with the community.
Type: Academic master’s degree and doctoral degree.
Areas of Concentration:
Lines of Research:
– Communication and Signal Processing;
– Electromagnetism and Electromagnetic Devices;
– Power Electronics and Electric Drives;
– Biomedical Engineering;
– Electronic Materials, Devices, Circuits and Systems;
– Electrical Energy Systems;
– Embedded Systems.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | +55 (48) 3721-9422