Objective: The Graduate Program in Environmental Engineering (PPGEA) aims to prepare qualified professionals, committed to the advancement of knowledge and innovation, for the development of research, teaching, outreach and other professional activities.
Type: Academic master’s degree and doctoral degree.
Area of Concentration: Environmental Engineering.
Lines of Research:
– Environmental Impact Assessment;
– Environmental Management in Organizations;
– Water Resources Management;
– Hydrodynamics and Ecology of Coastal Marine Systems;
– Applied Hydraulics and Hydrology;
– Atmospheric Pollution;
– Remediation of Soils and Ground Water;
– Urban, Industrial and Agricultural Solid Waste;
– Environmental Toxicology;
– Water and Wastewater Treatment of Domestic, Industrial and Agricultural Effluents.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | +55 (48) 3721-7740