Objective: The Graduate Program in Knowledge Engineering and Management (PPGEGC) offers both master’s and doctoral degrees to academic, government and business professionals interested in researching, teaching or developing technical-scientific solutions to knowledge cycle. In knowledge society, such professionals have been required to model and deliver sustainable innovations in areas such as education, management, technological development, e-government, agribusiness, digital inclusion, among many others.
Type: Academic master’s degree and doctoral degree
Areas of Concentration:
Lines of Research:
– Theory and Practice in Knowledge Engineering;
– Knowledge Engineering Applied to Organizations;
– Knowledge Modeling and Representation;
– Theory and Practice in Knowledge Management;
– Organizational Knowledge Management;
– Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Sustainability;
– Theory and Practice in Knowledge Media;
– Media and Dissemination of Knowledge;
– Media and Knowledge in Education.
Contact: email@example.com | +55 (48) 3721-2451