Objective: The Graduate Program in Knowledge Engineering and Management (PPGEGC) aims to prepare master’s- and doctoral-level professionals and produce technical-scientific knowledge for the society.
Type: Academic master’s degree and doctoral degree
Areas of Concentration:
Lines of Research:
– Theory and Practice in Knowledge Engineering;
– Knowledge Engineering Applied to Organizations;
– Knowledge Modeling and Representation;
– Theory and Practice in Knowledge Management;
– Organizational Knowledge Management;
– Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Sustainability;
– Theory and Practice in Knowledge Media;
– Media and Dissemination of Knowledge;
– Media and Knowledge in Education.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | +55 (48) 3721-2451