Objective: The Graduate Program in Linguistics (PPGL) aims to promote research and the technical and scientific development of human resources in Linguistics and related fields.
Type: Academic master’s degree and doctoral degree.
Areas of Concentration:
Sociolinguistics and Dialectology;
Linguistic Theory and Analysis.
Lines of Research:
– Discourse Studies;
– Portuguese Language Teaching and Learning;
– Foreign Language/Second Language Teaching and Learning;
– Libras (Brazilian Sign Language);
– Language Acquisition and Processing;
– Language Contact, Variation and Change;
– Language Policy;
– Phonetics and Phonology of Natural Languages;
– Syntax and Semantics of Natural Languages;
– Cognition and Use.
Contact: email@example.com | + 55 (48) 3721-9581