Objective: The Graduate Program in Materials Science and Engineering (PPGMAT) aims at preparing qualified human resources and encouraging research, technical and scientific development studies related to the Materials Science and Engineering field, at the master’s and doctoral degree levels.
Type: Academic master’s degree and doctoral degree.
Areas of Concentration:
Lines of Research:
– Advanced Ceramics;
– Cellular Ceramics;
– Traditional Ceramics;
– Magnetic Materials;
– Powder Metallurgy and Sintered Materials;
– Physical and Mechanical Metallurgy;
– Plasma Technology Applied to Sintered Materials;
– Polymer Blends;
– Polymer Membranes;
– Conducting Polymer Composites;
– Additive Manufacturing Process;
– Polymer Synthesis and Characterization.
Contact: email@example.com | +55 (48) 3721-4120