Objective: The Graduate Program in Mechanical Engineering and Sciences (PPGECM) aims to prepare qualified human resources, committed to the advancement of knowledge and innovation in the areas of science and technology, for the development of research, teaching, outreach and other professional activities.
Type: Academic master’s degree.
Areas of Concentration:
Development of Engineering Systems.
Lines of Research:
– Characterization and Behavior of Materials and Structures;
– Development of New Materials;
– Experimental Methods in Thermal Sciences;
– Numerical Methods in Thermal Sciences;
– Mathematical Modeling of Physical Systems;
– Chemical Kinetics of Combustion and Catalysis;
– Process Management of Product and Process Development;
– Synthesis and Analysis of Mechatronic Systems.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | +55 (48) 3204-7439 / +55 (48) 3721-4650