Objective: The Graduate Program in Mechanical Engineering and Sciences (PPGECM) aims to prepare qualified human resources, committed to the advancement of knowledge and innovation in the areas of science and technology, for the development of research, teaching, outreach and other professional activities.
Type: Academic master’s degree.
Areas of Concentration:
Engineering Systems Development.
Lines of Research:
– Characterization and Behavior of Materials and Structures;
– New Materials Development;
– Experimental Methods in Thermal Sciences;
– Numerical Methods in Thermal Sciences;
– Mathematical Modeling of Physical Systems;
– Combustion and Catalysis Chemical Kinetics;
– Product and Process Development Process Management;
– Synthesis and Analysis of Mechatronic Systems.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | +55 (48) 3204-7439 / +55 (48) 3721-4650