Objective: The Graduate Program in Nursing (PEN) aims to prepare professionals committed to the advancement of science, technology and innovation for the practice of care, teaching, research, outreach and administration in the areas of Nursing and Health.
Type: Academic master’s degree and doctoral degree.
Areas of Concentration:
Health and Nursing Philosophy and Care;
Health and Nursing Education and Work.
Lines of Research:
– Models and Technologies for Health and Nursing Care;
– Policies, Management and Assessment of Health and Nursing Care;
– Health Promotion in the Human Living Process and Nursing;
– Health and Nursing Care in Acute and Chronic Health Conditions;
– Nursing Care for Women’s and Newborn Health;
– History of Health and Nursing Education and Work;
– Health and Nursing Work;
– Technologies and Management in Education, Health and Nursing;
– Teacher Training and Development in Health and Nursing;
– Professional Training and Development in Health and Nursing.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | + 55 (48) 3721-4910