Objective: The Graduate Program in Nursing Care Management (MPENF) aims to:
- prepare nurses with analytic, critical and transformational capacity, aligned with the values and guidelines proposed by the SUS (Unified Health System);
- produce nursing knowledge and innovative propositions in the dimensions of health care, management and education;
- promote the incorporation of science, art and technology for the transforming action of the nursing practice;
- develop research knowledge and abilities in the field of nursing and health;
- qualify professionals to critically participate in the redirection and/or strengthening of health and nursing policies and practices;
- qualify professionals to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of public health organizations through the solution of problems and generation of innovation.
Type: Professional master’s degree and doctoral degree
Area of Concentration: Health and Nursing Care Management.
Lines of Research:
– Health and Nursing Technology;
– Health and Nursing Management and Administration;
– Caring and the Process of Living, Being Healthy, Falling Ill and Dying.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | +55 (48) 3721-4164