Objective: The Graduate Program in Pharmacy (PGFAR) aims to prepare human resources who are able to carry out development, research and innovation activities and have teaching competence to contribute for the advancement of knowledge in areas related to pharmaceuticals, drugs and clinical analyses.
Type: Academic master’s degree and doctoral degree.
Areas of Concentration:
Lines of Research:
– Development of Strategies for Physiopathological and Therapeutic Diagnosis and Monitoring;
– Molecular and Cellular Mechanisms Involved in Physiopathological Processes;
– Development of Pharmaceutical Forms;
– Quality Assurance of Pharmaceutical Ingredients, Products and Services;
– Investigation of natural, semisynthetic and synthetic products with potential biologic activity.
Contact: email@example.com | +55 (48) 3721-4588