Objective: The Graduate Program in Physical Education (PPGEF) aims to encourage and develop research in the field of Physical Education and contribute to the improvement of Higher Education teachers and other professionals specialized in Physical Education.
Type: Academic master’s degree and doctoral degree.
Areas of Concentration:
Health-Related Physical Activity;
Physical Education Teaching Theory and Practice;
Biodynamics of Human Performance.
Lines of Research:
– Physical Activity Promotion Programs and Processes;
– Physical Education, Life Conditions and Health;
– Theories about Human Body, Human Movement, Sports and Leisure;
– Educational and Teaching Theories in Physical Education;
– Biomechanics of the Human Movement;
– Physical Exercise and Sports Performance.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | +55 (48) 3721-4774