Objective: The Graduate Program in Physical Education (PPGEF) aims to encourage and develop research in the field of Physical Education and contribute to the improvement of Higher Education teachers and other professionals specialized in Physical Education.
Type: Academic master’s degree and doctoral degree.
Areas of Concentration:
Health-Related Physical Activity;
Pedagogical Theory and Practice in Physical Education;
Biodynamics of Human Performance.
Lines of Research:
– Physical Activity Promotion Programs and Processes;
– Physical Education, Living Conditions and Health;
– Theories on the Human Body, Human Movement, Sports and Leisure;
– Pedagogical and Teaching Theories for Physical Education Teaching;
– Biomechanics of Human Movement;
– Physical Exercise and Sports Performance.
Contact: email@example.com | +55 (48) 3721-4774