Objective: The Graduate Programs in Physics (PPGFSC) is aimed at the scientific and professional development of graduates in Physics and related areas through advanced studies and scientific research.
Type: Academic master’s degree and doctoral degree.
Areas of Concentration:
Atomic and Molecular Physics;
Condensed Matter Physics and Statistical Mechanics;
Mathematical Physics and Field Theory;
Nuclear and Hadronic Physics.
Lines of Research:
– Atomic and Molecular Physics;
– Quantum Optics and Quantum Information;
– Condensed Matter Physics;
– Statistical Physics and Thermodynamics;
– General Theory of Particles and Fields;
– Nuclear and Hadronic Physics.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | +55 (48) 3721-2308