Objective: The Graduate Program in Production Engineering (PPGEP) aims to provide a multidisciplinary education in Industrial and Production Engineering as well as in Operations and Manufacturing Management. It graduates professionals who are able to carry out management, research and teaching activities, contributing to private and public organizations in the industrial, service and government sectors. PPGEP also aims to foster research activities, projects and publications at the knowledge frontier, which are not only relevant due to their scientific bibliographic and academic contribution, but also due to their impact for the industry, the service sector, the government and the overall society. The Program is inserted in a worldwide network of collaborating institutions, performing international cooperative research and applied projects.
Type: Academic master’s degree and doctoral degree.
Concentration Areas and Lines of Research:
Product and Process Engineering:
– Process and Product Development Management;
– Product Design Methodologies;
– Ergonomic Management of Production Processes;
– Ergonomic Design of Products and Services;
– Work Safety and Health.
– Organizational Intelligence;
– Quality Management and Environmental Management;
– Production Management;
– Production Economics.
Logistics and Transportation:
– Analysis, Optimization and Management of Production and Logistic Systems;
– Optimization and Management of Logistic Systems and Services.
Contact: email@example.com | +55 (48) 3721-7003 / +55 (48) 3721-2724