Objective: The Graduate Program in Production Engineering (PPGEP) aims to provide a multidisciplinary education in Industrial and Production Engineering as well as in Operations and Manufacturing Management. It graduates professionals who are able to carry out management, research and teaching activities, contributing to public and private organizations in the academic, industrial, service and government sectors. PPGEP also aims to promote research activities, projects and publications at the frontier of knowledge, which are not only relevant for their scientific and academic contributions, but also for their impact on industry, the service sector, government and society in general. The Program is part of a global network of institutions, cooperating in both fundamental and applied research projects.
Type: Academic master’s degree and doctoral degree.
Concentration Areas and Lines of Research:
Product, Process and Service Engineering:
– Product, Process and Service Development Management;
– Product, Process and Service Development.
– Ergonomic Production Management;
– Ergonomic Product and Service Design;
– Ergonomics in Occupational Safety and Health.
– Operational Excellence;
– Product-Service Integration and Operation and Sustainability;
– Business Intelligence and Innovation;
– Data Intelligence in Organizations and Production Systems;
– Digital Transformation of Industry.
Logistics and Supply Chain:
– Logistics Performance Management;
– Management and Evaluation of Logistics and Sustainable Chains;
– Modeling and Management of Intelligent Logistics Systems;
– Transportation and Clean Technologies.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | +55 (48) 3721-7003 / +55 (48) 3721-2724