Objective: The Graduate Program in Psychology (PPGP) aims to prepare researchers and higher education teachers committed to the production and dissemination of knowledge to society.
Type: Academic master’s degree and doctoral degree.
Areas of Concentration:
Work and Organizational Psychology;
Social Psychology and Culture;
Health and Psychological Development.
Lines of Research:
– Health and psychosocial processes at work and in organizations;
– Professional qualification, career development and entering the workforce;
– Ethical and aesthetical relations and creation processes;
– Subjectivation processes, gender and diversities;
– Representations and social practices;
– Health and contexts of psychological development;
– Psychosocial care, culture and environment;
– Evaluation in health, development and basic psychological processes.
Contact: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org | +55 (48) 3721-2435