Objective: The Graduate Program in Sociology and Political Science (PPGSP) aims to:
- produce scientific knowledge about the sociopolitical reality and contribute to the consolidation and improvement of the fields of Sociology and Political Science in the country;
- prepare qualified teachers and researchers to work with teaching and research in Brazil and abroad;
- prepare professionals to work in other areas of Sociology and Political Science outside the university, such as advising public and private companies and agencies, supporting the elaboration of public policies, and participating in different research and management sectors;
- make agreements and exchanges with national and international academic institutions, aiming at the integration of Brazilian Sociology and Political Science in the international arena.
Type: Academic master’s degree and doctoral degree.
Areas of Concentration:
Lines of Research
– Science, Health and Environment;
– Institutions, Political Behavior and Public Policies;
– Social Movements, Participation and Democracy;
– Political and Social Thinking;
– Social Representations and Symbolic Productions;
– Labor, Market, State and Financial System.
Contact: email@example.com | +55 (48) 3721-9253 / +55 (48) 3721-9098